This past week has been a bit of déjà vu.
Where have I seen this before?
- Horrible disease strikes the country.
- People infected and dying.
- Government overreacting.
- Only a NATIONWIDE MANDATORY VACCINE can save the day!
I keep waiting for Rod Serling to step around the corner...
Swine Flu (H1N1) – North America
No, not the 2009 H1N1 pandemic that infected 1,632,710 (confirmed) and killed 18,036 [with no media hysteria or forced closures, by the way].
I am speaking of the Swine Flu outbreak at Fort Dix, New Jersey that occurred in January of 1976.
First outbreak: Fort Dix, New Jersey - United States
Confirmed cases: 13
Virus strain: Influenza A virus subtype H1N1
Number of deaths: 1
Government response: mass immunization program [!!!]
The 1976 Swine Flu outbreak response reads like a bad soap opera. There are several good sources documenting it and are listed at the end. For the purposes of this post, I will aggregate or distil the main points from those articles which occurred as they are important in relation to what is happening in New Zealand right now.
- Swine influenza A is related to the 1918 flu pandemic, which killed 50-100 million people worldwide. This was verified by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). [FEAR ALERT #1]
- On February 13, CDC Director David Sencer completed a memo calling for mass immunization for the swine flu. A press conference which announced this highlighted the relationship of the flu strain to the 1918 outbreak. [FEAR ALERT #2]
- The President, Gerald Ford, wasn't alerted to this until a month later on March 15 in a memo.
- President Ford then met with two of the most famous vaccine scientists, Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin.
- "In late March, President Ford announced in a press conference the government's plan to vaccinate "every man, woman, and child in the United States". Emergency legislation for the "National Swine Flu Immunization Program" was signed shortly thereafter on April 15, 1976." [FEAR ALERT #3]
- Immediately, vaccine manufacturers called for government indemnity.
- Pharmaceutical companies Sharp & Dohme (Merck), Merrell, Wyeth, and Parke-Davis also refused to sell doses to the government unless they were guaranteed a profit, a concession the government also eventually made.
- The insurance industry notified the government that they would NOT cover indemnity on any swine flu vaccine product. The vaccine manufacturers refused to make the vaccines for the government unless they were guaranteed government indemnity.
- In mid-June, the President submitted a proposal to Congress to offer indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers.
- The CDC Assistant Director for Programs of the Center for Disease Control, Bruce Dull, stated at a conference on July 1 that there were no parallels between the current Swine Flu and the 1918 Flu pandemic. [This was ignored.]
- Later in July, J. Anthony Morris, a researcher in the Food and Drug Administration's Bureau of Biologics (BoB), was dismissed for insubordination and went public with findings that cast doubt on the safety of the vaccine. [This was ignored.]
- Congress passed legislation indemnifying the vaccine industry on July 23.
- Starting in September, the nationwide vaccination program began in all of the States. [Editor's note: I remember the long line at school to get the MANDATORY Swine Flu jab using the high-tech needle-less injecting guns.]
- "High profile photos of celebrities and political figures receiving the flu jab appeared in the media. Even President Ford himself was photographed in his office receiving his shot from the White House doctor." [FEAR ALERT #4]
- Soon after the immunizations began, cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome (paralyzation) affecting some vaccinated patients were reported as well as some deaths from the vaccine itself.
- In early November, Albert Sabin (the famous immunologist) published a New York Times editorial, "Washington and the Flu." He agreed with the decision to create the vaccine and be prepared for an outbreak, but criticized the "scare tactics" used by Washington to achieve the goal. He suggested stockpiling the vaccine and having a wait-and-see strategy.
- In November, Gerald Ford lost the presidential election to Jimmy Carter.
- States continued to report cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome (paralyzation). In all, around 500 people were documented with the syndrome. But as this could be easily misdiagnosed, no clear figure of the actual number of people afflicted could be known.
- There were also 25 deaths from the vaccine itself, not the disease. [twenty-five (25) times more people were killed by the cure than the disease. Think about that.]
- The immunization program was suspended on December 16.
- Only 25% of the population was immunized.
- $135 million USD allocated for the swine flu immunization program.
(This is around $435 Million in today's money.)
- The total damages sought in Guillain-Barre claims and lawsuits was $954 million. (In today's money, that would be about $4.4 Billion).
The main point from all this: NO PANDEMIC EVER OCCURRED in the United States yet the government steam-rollered the vaccine program through on the possibility that it just might. No safety testing had ever been done on the vaccine -- because there was not enough time.
"...if a new virus gets identified or reappears, you don't want to jump the gun and assume a pandemic is happening."
– Keiji Fukuda
Fukuda is an American physician with expertise in influenza epidemiology. In March 2009, Fukuda was appointed Assistant Director-General for Health, Security and Environment ad interim for the World Health Organization (WHO), and he held this position from September 2010 to November 2016.
New Zealand COVID-19
- The PM was slow to close the borders and stop Cruise Ships, yet the media is pushing that she was one of the first to do so, which is a blatant lie.
- Evidence from flight tracking software has shown numerous inbound flights from Asia and other countries during the lockdown period where all Asian flights and passenger flights should have stopped.
- The day before the Level 4 lockdown, Pharmac blocked the use of hydroxychloroquine for treatment of COVID-19 cases even though it had been cleared for use and proved its efficacy for SARS-CoV since 2005! [This is a treasonous decision that may have cost lives.]
- The PCR swab COVID-19 test used by New Zealand has a high incidence of false positives and it cannot differentiate between the seven different types of known coronavirus. In plain English, this means that a POSITIVE does NOT mean that a person has COVID-19 it only means that they may have one of seven different coronavirus strains. The tests that can 100% confirm for COVID-19 (antibody tests) are now starting to be used, but they are NOT available in New Zealand yet.
- New Zealand has only 1,105 confirmed cases and 12 deaths which have NOT been proven post-mortem to be caused by COVID-19.
- There is a HUGE difference between a death CAUSED BY COVID-19 and a death where the person ALSO HAS COVID-19 as not all positive COVID-19 cases result in symptoms.
- 100% of the deaths had comorbidity with other significant diseases.
- No health precautions were enacted to protect the most vulnerable segment of society: the old and infirm.
- Even while the cluster of infections were emerging at the Christchurch retirement home, personal protection equipment (PPE), such as masks and gloves, were not made mandatory nor supplied to such facilities.
- The NORMAL number of deaths in New Zealand is 90 PER DAY.
- The number of New Zealand deaths by COVID-19 is 0.000002%.
Parallel with the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak:
Despite the unbelievably small number of UNPROVEN infections and UNPROVEN deaths, the government and media are pushing the narrative that:
We will never be safe until we are fully vaccinated.
[MEGA FEAR ALERT – woop, woop, woop]
Below is a YouTube video of a Swine Flu documentary done by CBS:
"CBS 60-MINUTES documentary on the swine flu epidemic of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again. Watch this video documentary and listen to testimony of people who caught Gullian-Barre paralysis because of the swine flu vaccine. They sued the US government for damages.
500 cases of Gullian-Barre paralysis, including 25 deaths — not due to the swine flu itself, but as a direct result of the vaccine. At the time President Gerald Ford, on advice from the CDC, called for vaccination of the ENTIRE population of the United States."
Deja Vu: The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud of 1976
Research & Investigation
Something can be done about this.